I'm a BDSM slave at the whims of the internet community. Add to my rules, give me tasks, and top contributors may get pictures and cam time.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

First Day As A Slave

So my first day I received my first rule and a task.

The rule is that anytime I cum I must eat the cum. Now I've always considered this a soft limit but didn't list it, kinda hoping I wouldn't get screwed with it but I guess it's my own demise. So in relation to this and the other task, I will end up eating a lot of cum.

The task I received today stated the following:
Follow this routine when you masturbate today.
Get naked, take your dildo and suck it as much as you can.
Then gag your self with your sock, kneel in a dark corner, inserting the dildo in your ass (no lube but your saliva). You must masturbate and fuck the dildo at the same pace. When you cum, rest a moment with the dildo in your ass and be grateful for that moment of pleasure.
Repeat as many time as possible today - I expect at least five times, and repor

I didn't read this til late in the day as I had to go out and do some stuff for work. So I will be completing this tomorrow and will report when it's done, and as for the new rule I will eat each time.


Other than that I didn't received anything so we'll see how tomorrow goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment