I'm a BDSM slave at the whims of the internet community. Add to my rules, give me tasks, and top contributors may get pictures and cam time.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Life As A Slave

So I'm creating this blog to detail my new life as a BDSM slave to all members of the internet community. I'm opening it up to rules, tasks, rituals, or anything else you'd like to do to me or have me do.

Feel free to give me any rules you want. If they're too hard I'll negotiate something with you but I'll try to accept them all. Only stipulation, anyone may only submit one rule per day, though tasks are unlimited. Rules governing something already controlled will be dismissed, so this allows everyone a chance to get in on it and not have one person lay down a bunch of rules at once. Also allows me to gradually move into things.

Please keep my likes and limits in mind when giving rules.

I want rules on the following:
Sleeping
Bathroom Use
Hygiene (i.e. showers and such)
Limited clothing
Daily rituals or repeating tasks
Eating
Chores
Sex
Masturbation

I will keep an updated list of rules on the blog. I will also post a list of toys on there too.

I will try and get pictures, as well as offer camming once in a while. I will post reports once every day or two.

I want to get well used and feel like a slave just with a multitude of people pulling the strings and this way a multitude of people can be entertained by it.

My likes are: CBT, spanking, nipple torture, learning to suck dildos, gags, anal, and degradation.

My limits are: Anything inserted in my cock (either pins or sounds), piss or scat, blackmail, crossdressing and permanent/hospitalizing things, illegal, children, animals, and the usual things it seems people say. 

I do have a dildo, vibrating butt plug, many clothespins, rope, string, tape, cuffs (ankle and wrist), under the bed restraints, canes, paddles, and usual household items.

2 comments:

  1. A boy sleeps naked and plugged on the floor by the side of his master's bed on his pallet. His pallet is a little to short for him to stretch out or lie flat.

    If Boy has been good, his master will allow him a small blanket. If he has been particularly attentive and meticulous, Master will allow him a small pillow, as well. Bed privileges are allowed him whenever Master wishes the boy's company.

    If Boy has been bad or has punishments left over from the day, he will have a vibrator in his ass for the night. If he has been particularly bad, he will be hogtied (the severity depends on his infractions) for the night, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this. I'll add these to my rules tonight.

      Delete